How to do Face Massage
Face Massage? Our identity is our face. Just imagine how important a face is to give us a new identity among others, in giving a new name. Just as we take special care of our body, it is important to take care of your face as well.
In everyday Parsi Lifestyle, you get tired of the face along with your body, due to which it becomes quite rough and tuff. The brightness disappears somewhere and you begin to look like a dull.
Just as with a good massage all your pain in the shoulder and back is cured, in the same way when you massage your face, then your fatigue and faded face will glow. Face massage will not only relax your face muscles but it also helps to correct blood circulation. Not only this, but it will also help in the removal of dirty substances from the face, and also will be very beneficial in reducing the accumulated fluid out on the face and reducing the swelling under the eyes.
You should do face massage with some light cream or moisturizer daily, but in right way to the face. To know what is the right way to face massage Or say the method of massaging steps by steps below:
Method of Face Massage:-
- First, remove the hair from the backward and then clean the face by cleansing milk.
- After that, massage the neck from both hands with one hand after the other.
- Massage the lower part of the chin, pushing the middle fingers from the bottom to the side.
- Massage jaw with fingers of both your hands. Play second hand after one, using both hands in this way, massage the bottom upwards.
- Play your fingers like scissors above and above your lips. Use fingers faster from one side to the other.
- Massage the nose from the bottom of the nose with both hands. And massage the nose bones upside down from the fingers.
- Play the second hand after one by bringing cheeks massage from the top to the front of the monarchy.
- Spread more flowers on the cheeks and massage with fingers. If the nose is too big, then take hands in both hands of this nose.
- On the more floral part of cheeks, massage both sides of the fingers and thumb with both hands, gradually massage from bottom to top.
- Just closing the knot on the flowering cheeks, massaging the flour like the dough, we make the shape of the hands as fast as possible on the cheeks.
- After this, massage the two thumbs on the forehead and put them on the other side of the eye and forward from the nose to the nose and apply light pressures to the fingers.
- Now massage the eyelids with the fingers in the middle and make a light massage. Keep the cream reach inside the eyes.
- Putting little pressure from the middle fingers of both hands, massage the head in the upper part of the eyebrow, take the right hand on the right and the left hand to the left. And massage the way that both hands turn out through the middle part of the face.
- For the massage of the forehead, let two fingers of both hands be like a scissor. And while running this way, bring the left hand on the right and the right hand to the left.
- After doing massage like a scissor, bring the fingers of your fingers in the middle of the forehead and bring it to the ear. And repeat this process for a while.
- Now place your hands on the head and massage the fingers on the forehead with full speed on the forehead.
- Stretching your both hands over the chin, stretching the palms from top to bottom and lightly pressing them, take out the lips, cheeks, nose, and take them out from the lower part of the bhang has. Keep in mind that the hands turn in the same direction.
- In the end, in front of the fingers, ie, turning the front and folding the chin to the cheeks, massage the hands in the spacing of the fingers. This action corrects the cheeks.